Facial plastic surgery is an increasingly popular option for those who wish to improve the appearance of their face and renew their self-esteem. From face lift to bichectomy, there are many surgery options available to meet the specific needs of each patient. In this text, we will explore the eight most common surgical surgeries performed today, including a description of the procedure, such as indications and possible risks. When considering facial plastic surgery, it’s critical to talk to a qualified plastic surgeon to assess your needs and expectations and discuss concerns you may have.
The most common plastic surgeries include:
- Rhinoplasty: correction of the shape ofthe nose.
- Blepharoplasty: surgery on us properly to remove excess skin and fat, effectively the appearanceof personalities.
- Facial lifting: lifting elastic tissues to improve the appearance of sagging and expression lines.
- Bichectomy: removal of fat pockets in fat.
- Otoplasty: correction of deformed or protruding ears.
- Jawimplant: enlargement of the jaw to improve the contour of the face.
- Facialliposuction: removal of fat in specific areas of the face.
- Facialfilling: injection of hyaluronic acid or other materials to fill the wrinkles and expression lines.
It is important to talk to a qualified plastic surgeon to assess your needs and expectations, as well as discuss any concerns and ask any questions related to surgery.
Consult your plastic surgeon.